Who Should Attend
Professional advisors, counselors, faculty, and administrators working to enhance the educational development of students are encouraged to attend the Advising Matters Conference.
The Advising Matters Conference will kick off at 8:30 AM on Friday, March 1, 2024, and conclude by 4:30 PM. The 2024 conference will provide you with the following opportunities:
- Formal and informal networking with faculty and professional advisors committed to facilitating student academic success
- An interactive workshop and concurrent sessions focusing on advising tools, collaboration across the university and professional development for academic advisors
- Opportunities for professional development for all advisors
- Discussions on critical issues in academic advising
- A range of theoretical, practical, and interactive presentations
Online registration is provided for conference participants. The registration fee is $100. Registration will be open January 8 - January 26, 2024. Payment is due no later than February 2, 2024.
For more information about the Advising Matters Conference, please email email@example.com.