2019 Advising Award Winners:
- Mrs. Alexis Miller, Alumni Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Academic Advising
Engineering Education, College of Engineering
- Mrs. Amanda Villar, Provost's Award for Excellence in Advising
Religion and Culture, College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences
- Dr. Christopher Williams, Alumni Award for Excellence in Graduate Academic Advising
Mechanical Engineering, College of Engineering
- Mrs. Kara Lattimer, Award for Excellence in Career Advising
Civil and Environmental Engineering, College of Engineering
- Call for Nominations
- Nomination Submission Form - Deadline for this has passed.
- Academic Advising Awards Dossier Upload - Follow directions below:
- Click HERE and log in with your firstname.lastname@example.org and password.
- Open the advisor's folder and upload the completed dossier (once the folder is open, either drag and drop the file or click "upload.")
A few notes:
- The dossier must be one combined PDF file. Please do not upload seperate documents. Be sure to name your file with the nominee's: lastname_firstname.
The supervisor and the nominee will have access to upload the completed dossier. If someone else will be responsible for uploading the dossier, please email email@example.com so we may grant them access.
The deadline to submit a dossier is January 19, 2020.
- Alumni Award for Excellence in Graduate Academic Advising*
- Alumni Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Academic Advising*
- Provost's Award for Excellence in Advising*
- Award for Excellence in Career Advising
*An individual who has received any one of these awards is ineligible for another major award for a period of seven years and can receive any particular award only once.