Who Should Attend
Professional advisors, counselors, faculty, and administrators working to enhance the educational development of students are encouraged to attend the Advising Matters Conference.
Check back for more information.
The Advising Matters Conference will kick off at 8:30 AM on Friday, March 3, 2023, and conclude by 4:30 PM. The 2023 conference will provide you with the following opportunities:
- Formal and informal networking with faculty and professional advisors committed to facilitating student academic success
- An interactive workshop and concurrent sessions focusing on advising tools, collaboration across the university and professional development for academic advisors
- Opportunities for professional development for all advisors
- Discussions on critical issues in academic advising
- A range of theoretical, practical, and interactive presentations
On-line registration is provided for conference participants. The registration fee is $100. The registration deadline is January 29. 2023.
For more information about the Advising Matters Conference please email Chenayé Blankenship, Project Coordinator for Student Success Initiatives.