Transitional Advising is by appointment only.
Transitional Advising offers students the opportunity to work with an advisor one-on-one through the exploration, planning, and implementation process. Transitional advising is intended for students outside of University Studies and Explore Technology, and is directed to students who are in transition out of a particular major for various reasons and/or need assistance when not accepted into their desired major.
As a result of participating in Transitional Advising each individual student will:
- Gain knowledge on how to use career exploration resources
- Be empowered to drive own decision-making process
- Develop an education plan
- Decide on a major
How do I make an appointment with the Transitional Advisor?
- Join the University Transitional Advising Canvas site:
- Click maroon button that says 'Enroll in Course' (top right)
- Click maroon button that says 'Go to Course' (top right)
- Access the site and click 'Get Advising' (review detailed directions first, if needed)